Your story can make a difference for environmental protection in New York! Sharing your story can help illustrate why more resources are needed to protect our air, land and water, and to create and sustain healthy communities.
- Tell us what environmental protection means to you.
- Share a story about an environmental issue that is impacting your community.
- Tell us what you are doing to make a difference for the environment.
Environmental Advocates regularly publishes stories that highlight the importance of environmental protection on our website, in public policy reports, in our member newsletter, and on our social media channels.
Environmental issues we work on include:
- Air quality
- Clean water – including broken pipes; water main breaks; boil water alerts, and sewage overflows
- Climate change & extreme weather events
- Fracking waste
- Oil trains
- Pesticide use
- Toxics in children’s products
Your story can transform a complex issue into one that is easy to understand for legislators, the public, and media.
Once you submit your story, we will contact you. We will not use your story without your permission.
Thank you for sharing your voice!